Agile Scrum Silver accreditation
To be able to get certification as a Silver Partner of the European Scrum, "Agile Scrum Silver accreditation", the following steps must be followed and the information requested. Once the information is provided, a member of the European Scrum committee will contact you to be able to provide feedback and the steps to follow.
- Being able to demonstrate and audit a minimum number of officially accredited professionals as Agile Coach (AC), Scrum Master (SM) and Product Owner (PO). (Scrum.org, ScrumAlliance.org or EuropeanScrum.org). Professional typology accredited by Squad
- 50 and 100 people - 2 x AC x 6 x SM and 4 x PO
- 100 x 500 people - 4 x AC x 10 x SM and 6 x PO
- 500 x 1000 people - 8 x AC x 20 x SM and 10 x PO
- Being able to demonstrate and audit a Community of Agile Practice.
- Being able to demostrate scaling agile-scrum (Scrum of Scrum) - Initial level. •
- Overcome the Audit of official certifiers. 2 x Auditors of European Scrum, in-company.